Friday 30 March 2012

librarians are evil cultists



Not all librarians are evil cultists. Some librarians are instead vengeful undead who want to suck your soul.
Brandon Sanderson
, Alcatraz Versus the Scrivener's Bones


I am glad I have a job to go to.

I am grateful for my brother who drove an hour and a half to come and mind my sick children so that I could go to work.

I am sincerely sorry to the lovely lady that I sent to the Erotica section. I know you asked for Christian Romance. No one told me that the location had been moved around. Truly I am not an evil cultist. The white flag's for you...


Y Cate




<a href='http://www.123rf.com/#catesunshine'>123RF Stock Photo</a>

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I think my face would go as red as a tomato if I landed in the erotica section!

    ReplyDelete